I am sorry if my pictures below would disturb your mind in this fasting month of Ramadhan.
My 'niat' is only to give ideas to those who do not know what to cook for 'Buka puasa'
Yesterday, I had done these cooking.
Look at the face of a kid who loves the spaghetti SO MUCH!!
Jelly..well not so tempting, right?!
After Tarawikh, we all indulged ourselves in this LOVELY AYAM PERCIK!
I had made all these cooking with the help of my daughters.
Well... the spaghetti is pretty easy to make.
Spaghetti and Beef Frankfurters!
A packet of spaghetti
A packet of frankfurters
A packet of groundbeef
A can of tomato paste
Onion, 6 cloves of garlic, 3 tomatoes,
pinch of pepper,sugar, salt, oregano, two pieces of bay leaves.
1) Fry the frankfurters until they turn brown. Slide them nicely. Set aside.
2) Chop the onion and the garlic. Saute them in a good heavy pot.
3) Add the groundbeef and mix well.
4) Chop the tomatoes and add them in the pot.
5) Pour in a can of tomato paste and some water..about 3 cups.
6) Put the chopped franfurters. Add in oregano,salt,sugar and pepper.
7) Don't forget to add in the bay leaves too.
8) Cook well.
I loves corriander leaves so I add the chopped one when dish is ready!
Go ahead..and try the recipe youself!
half packet of meat currypowder
10 dried/fresh chilies
1 big onion
4 cloves of garlic
1 inch of ginger
3 chunks of lemongrass
pinch of salt and sugar
a cup of good coconut milk
1) Blend the chilies with the onion, garlic,ginger,lemongrass.
2) Add the salt and sugar too.
3) Marinate the chicken for two hours with half of the mixture and also the currypowder.
4)Take the half of mixture and add some good coconut milk to make the gravy.
5) Boil the gravy well on the stove and add some lime juice.
6) Put the marinated chicken in the oven for about 45 minutes in 200 degree C.Don't forget to put some butter on the chicken as well.
7) When the chicken is almost ready add two spoons of the gravy on the chicken.Baked 10 minutes more and.....
You are going to have a wonderful AYAM PERCIK!
Try the recipe too!